Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock Combos + Other shit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
obliviron
Apprentice

Warlock Combos + Other shit Empty
PostSubject: Warlock Combos + Other shit   Warlock Combos + Other shit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:45 am

Just a few combos i found while playing:

Boomerang + Entangle: Throw a boomerang, and go behind the target (So that the player is in the middle of you and the boomerang). Use entangle, and juggle boomerang on the player. You can also use scourge and then ww for some crazy dmg.
Bouncer + Link: This combo only works in 1v1's. Link and use bouncer on the target, then just keep walking towards them.
Swap + Splitter: Use the non-toggled splitter, and swap with a player right after. The player will get knocked back a huge distance since all the missiles from the bouncer will hit him.
Telescourge: Teleport and scourge.
Teleport + Windwalk (Non toggle): Teleport and use WW right after. Only possible to stop if you get knocked right before the teleport.
Thrust + Windwalk (Non toggle): Deals huge damage and huge knockback, thrust and WW right after.
Bouncer + Entangle: Use entangle, then a bouncer, and just walk towards the player.
Link + Time Warp: Use link, then time warp, then teleport or thrust (or swap) far out into the lava.
Gravity + Splitter (Toggled): Use grav then splitter right after. The stronger the gravity, the better.
Force Field + Meteor: Use force field then meteor on the forcefield.
Link + Magma: Use link then magma, target will get pulled back then in.
Entangle + Magma (Pancake): Use entangle then magma, makes target slower and deals some damage to the target based on level of magma.
Bouncer + Teleport: Use bouncer then teleport right in front of it. You will get healed, plus the bouncer's range will reset and it will go to the nearest enemy (Useful for pillar pussies).
Thrust + Shield: A really good combo in my opinion, since any spells the enemy casts while you're thrusting with shield are often cast back on them. This also makes your thrust almost impossible to stop. Use thrust then shield quickly.
Swap + Lava?: Swap with a player when you get knocked out into the lava.

Strategies:
Not a combo, but shield casting is when you run torwards the enemy, and look for any signs of casting. When you see the warlock move like he's about to cast, use shield.

Again, not a combo - If the enemy has timeshield, keep looking at him. When he stops for a milisecond, especially if he starts going aggressive after that, he probably used timeshield.

Another strat - If you have teleport and someone else has WW, just wait till they windwalk, wait a few seconds, and teleport across the field (Note: You must keep moving while doing this, since a pro player will either think you're scourging, or using this strat).

Cool things:
Shield Swap: Played a 3v3 where my team was owning (still had 3 players), and we all had shield. The other guy had swap and a few other spells. We moved up on him like a tri-angle (imagine our team like the 3 points of a triangle, with him in the middle). We all cast shield just as he was about to swap, and his swap kept bouncing in the shield.

Double link: Have two people on one team link an enemy.

Terms:
Last Second Save: Teleport out of lava with >5 hp. Used to be common with oath, but since it was removed i barely see them.
Hattrick: I think it's when you scourge 4+ people. Not sure, however.
Denied: Use scourge while you are linked, while the person linking you is touching lava.
Pancake: Read the Entangle + Magma combo.

Reply if i missed any combos or terms out.
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Combos + Other shit   Warlock Combos + Other shit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 6:34 pm

Actually ill beg you to take that topic to my own combo topic.
Back to top Go down
obliviron
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Combos + Other shit   Warlock Combos + Other shit I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Holy shit, just realized you had a post just like the one i do!
Back to top Go down
Immortal
The Master
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Combos + Other shit   Warlock Combos + Other shit I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Quote :
Bouncer + Teleport: Use bouncer then teleport right in front of it. You will get healed, plus the bouncer's range will reset and it will go to the nearest enemy (Useful for pillar pussies).

Wait, WHAT?!
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Combos + Other shit   Warlock Combos + Other shit I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 12:41 am

lawl elven he's mistaken with Drain weaken
Back to top Go down
obliviron
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Combos + Other shit   Warlock Combos + Other shit I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 3:20 am

haha typo, that's obviously drain/weaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warlock Combos + Other shit   Warlock Combos + Other shit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock Combos + Other shit
Page 1 of 1