Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invitations politic (for shamans especially)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

Invitations politic (for shamans especially) Empty
PostSubject: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 11:14 am

Whenever you're in a game, if you find a medium to good player OR a new player that you think has potential, invite them up to the clan. I'd prefer the ones who have respectively the best score and-or the 2nd and-or the 3rd. You dont invite them if:

-They're already in a clan
-They're just some random douchebags
-They have a good score cause they're only good with this combo (Link+ R spell+ Time shift).
-They are losers (= they whine when they die EVERYTIME)
-They are teaming
-They are europeans ('cause the bot is multi-realm)
-They max out Thrust to be good. (with Stone of Jordan indeed)

If you invite someone that doesnt respect those criterias you will have the burden to teach him humility and/or skills.

Only shamans and I can invite someone, so if you're a peon and you found an interesting player, report to us and if none of us is on, tell the guy to add me in his friendlist until i log on (or add him in your friend list and tell him when a shaman or me is on).

Last edited by UnleashChaos on Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
The Legend

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:03 am

I don't agree with few points.

For example, "dont invite some1 who is teaming". Does that mean that if he plays the game, wants to gain more points by ksing. He misses, so now, they are 2 people folowing the guy.

For example, elven is low hp, you, chaos made the biggest part of the dmg. i try to ks, i miss splitter. Then we're 2 running after elven, thats what u call teaming. Pretty much means that everyone who has a lot of points in ffas and shuffle, are usually people who knows how to win in those games, and to do that, they need to ks.

Second, i agree for the parts of afks. But seriously, almost everyone does that. But, the aiming for weaks is, again , part of the game.

Finally, i find ridiculous the skill restrictions. Everyone can become good at warlock. For example, Fataltornado, when i found him, he was already pretty good. But me, when i started playing, i was bad, bad enough so nobody thought i had the potential to become somewhat good. Took me long to learn, but i still did it at the end of the day.

Elven, was funny as hell, who the fuck(exceptme ;P) would think that this stupid kid would ever become pro

stevie, who could predict that this fail could become good as he is now?
Back to top Go down
Immortal
The Master
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:25 pm

<3

Whisk, what was funny, myself, the fact I was a douchebag (lol) or the fact that I was rly noob lol.
Still loving you all.
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
The Legend

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:13 pm

U shouldnt take it as an insult ;o

when i started i was worse then u all. Took me idk how many games to learn u could Use other spells then fire ball(wtf is that scourge button for..?)

Imagine how long it took me to learn the words "dodging/aiming"
Back to top Go down
Immortal
The Master
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:20 pm

I know I am not the leader of SoD anymore, but you should try to motivate ur members to post. Make debates and such about wl =)
Whiskey) : should have been hard for u, BUT ME IZ NOT STUPID KID Very Happy
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:18 pm

about the teaming thing: it's not what i mean, i'm talking about guys that never hit each other and help the other when he's in danger. THat's my definition of teaming (in ffas not shuffle or teams game lol)

afk thing will stay like that, and really aiming the weaks first is bad cause they wont like the game more by being ganked every time.

and maybe ill rework the skills thing but i think it's pretty fair cause sod isnt enough big to provide teaching to everyone (i can do it and maybe 2-3 others in the clan) i dont want SoD to be infested now. I need skilled players to teach the weaker players first.

And elven lol what kind of "collective activities" ?
Back to top Go down
The Beast
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:25 pm

If i remember well, you were attacking afks too chaos.
Back to top Go down
Immortal
The Master
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:35 pm

Yup, I remember our pubs when I recruited you. ;<

Anyways, potential is fail, everyone can become good if he practice hard.
Back to top Go down
The Beast
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:54 pm

with potential, you progress faster
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:40 pm

maybe at my beginnings moc but now im more into protecting them Razz and i finish them if i fail .
Back to top Go down
Immortal
The Master
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Hey chaos, editing your post and mine will get the reader confused because it doesn't make any sense.
Understand? Please get back the original text.
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Rofl elven i couldnt resist
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:36 pm

I forgot a point... If they think Viin is good, dont invite them...Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitations politic (for shamans especially)   Invitations politic (for shamans especially) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitations politic (for shamans especially)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Warlocks :: General-
Jump to: