Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few things you should know...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

A few things you should know... Empty
PostSubject: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:49 pm

-If the game is less than or 20 rounds, you dont need any other item than boot of speed fully-leveled.

-I dont think upgrading fireball before other spells is bad IN BIG GAMES, but i dont recommand it.

-It's better to get every spell of your build before getting items, masteries or upgrades.

-An Y spell isnt necessary in 1v1s.

-You should have 1 combo at least, (2 by preference).

-Upgrade your defensive spells before (R spell and C spell) in 1v1s particulary.

-If someone with shield is near you and gonna scourge you can counter it by teleporting away or by hitting his shield if he's near enough if you hit behind you, HE will be knocked back (without damage though).

-Hotkeys are very important, they make your gameplay faster and just better.
Place your fingers on [pinky on S, 4th finger on D, 3rd on F, and second on G, that way, you easily reach the other hotkeys (E, R , C , T, Y)] (sorry if you don't understand the names of the fingers it's cause i'm a guitarist and it's the names i use Smile

-If you're against someone using rush, or timeshift, you dont want to waste your most precious offensive spells on him. Wait for the spell to stop unless it's rush and the situation allows breaking this rule (eg very low hitpoints on your foe or if he's on the edge)

-Press S to cancel offensive spells.

-In big games, you dont want to attract a lot of attention; dont get in melee too much , try to ks the others.

-Always play with -League on

Last edited by UnleashChaos on Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:53 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
The Legend

PostSubject: Re: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 pm

Some of the points here are opinions.
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:39 pm

shh Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Whiskey
The Legend

PostSubject: Re: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:07 pm

Nou shhhhh
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 am

It's true that some of the points are opinions but i'm not the only one thinking that (eg: upgrading fireballs)
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:55 am

I must say i was expecting people from SoD to reply to this topic Razz
Back to top Go down
Immortal
The Master
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:23 am

I don't place my pinky on S, i use my D finger to press it. It's quite versatile ;o
Back to top Go down
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

PostSubject: Re: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:26 am

i cant do it like u do lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few things you should know...   A few things you should know... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few things you should know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Warlocks :: Strategies-
Jump to: