Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Way to play

Go down 
AuthorMessage
UnleashChaos
Administrator
UnleashChaos

Way to play Empty
PostSubject: Way to play   Way to play I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 9:34 pm

-STOP TO FUKIN THINK! (if you want to know what i mean by not thinking, listen to the Last Samurai if you havent already. If you dont understand after... Sleep )
-AIM CAREFULLY! (You want your spells to land or not ?)
-SEND YOUR SPELLS! (cmon...)
-DONT GET DISTRACTED! (FOCUS ON THE DAMN GAME, AND STOP TO TALK BY PREFERENCE)
-PLAY WISELY! (something hard to understand ? Yes you can take some risks, but dont just rush others like a berserker it wont work)
-ALWAYS MOVE (except if you know what you're doing or if you scourge, prescourge) (The mean is to not be easy to hit actually...)
-DONT WASTE YOUR DAMN R SPELL (teleport, thrust, swap) (if you're pushed in lava you look so fine with the R spell you just spammed all over huh ?)
-HAVE FAITH! (i dont want to see some : i think i can, ill try, i wont be able to, i,m noob or such things, HAVE FAITH IN YOU DAMN, YES WE CAN!)
-STOP WHINING (you got hit by 2 guys in a 12 players game ? is it called teaming, ganking, banging or w.e? NO IT"S THE GAME, STOP COMPLAINING AND PLAY WELL)
-DONT STAND IN LAVA (omg...)
-PLAY WITH HOTKEYS (BETTER FOR YOU, WORSE FOR HIM)
-DODGE (cmon, it's not that hard, just dont run after others' spells, and you'll stay alive longer)
-DONT SPAM SCOURGE FOR NOTHING ( you really want to be a target huh ?)
-BE PERSEVERANT (if you failed doesnt mean you will always fail, just practice with someone that have, more or less, the same skill level than you)
-DONT UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE! (dont be a douchebag, you may be surprised, SADLY!)
-TO THE END (You entered a game ? STAY IN IT !)

Hrmm,
Have a nice day! Smile

Back to top Go down

Way to play
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Warlocks :: Strategies-
Jump to: